Internship Abroad

Job Searching

If you are looking for an internship abroad, please contact the head of your study programme first. If possible, they will provide you with the necessary information. Job offers can also be found on the career platform JOBS&MORE.

Registration at the International Program Office

In order for us to have an idea of which students are abroad at which time, all students who decide to do an internsphip abroad are asked to register in our Mobility Online database and create an account at the following link.

Registration: Mobility Online.