... to get information
- hints about financing, impact-factor, protection of copyrights, detecting of predatory journals etc. you may find here: oa-open access network.
- information about open science you may find in the Open-Science-Magazin and in the Open Economics Guide of ZBW
- if the ORCID is specified with the name, each publication, regardless of which form of name is cited, can be clearly assigned to the author.
- when you publish open access, you grant others the right to use your publication.
You can do this with a CC-licence.
... to publish
as a member of Pforzheim University you get the following possibilities:
- primary publication in the context of the DEAL treaties
- the project DEAL
- information for authors concerning Wiley
- information for authors concerning SpringerNature
- primary publication in other publishing houses
- Emerald: workflow for authors und author journey
- SAGE: Open Access Agreement containing information for authors
- secondary publication (study, article, conference proceeding...)
- in our OPUS HSPF-documentary server
... to manage research data
- general information you may find here: forschungsdaten.info
- repositories for research data worldwide you may find in re3data.org
- information about the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI) concerning economics
- information about the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI) concerning engineering science
- information about the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI) concerning culture