- The full texts of articles may only be printed or saved for personal use and for purposes in research and teaching. The systematic download of articles, electronic books or search results, especially by robots or similar software, is prohibited.
- The contents may not be distributed (personally or commercially) in electronic or printed form.
- Limits set by the providers for printing, copying and downloading, e.g. within a browser session, must be observed. In particular, the printing or copying of complete e-books by any stringing together of browser sessions is prohibited.
You can find all our e-books in the Katalog
- Guide for students and members of Pforzheim University (in German)
- Guide for Ebook Central (ProQuest) (in German)
Guests only get access to e-books at some computers in the rooms of the university library.
In addition you can find academic open access e-Books in the Directory of Open Access Books
Here you could get a book free of charge:
Roter Faden - Präsentieren : Überzeugend vortragen im Studium.
Mit dem Kapitel „Umsetzung der Präsentation: Inszenierung“ aus
dem Buch von Maria Lammerding-Köppel und
"Erfolgreich präsentieren im Studium" von Jan Griewatz
- Until April 5th 2021: beck-eLibrary
Access to many e-books of beck-eLibrary published by C.H.BECK, Vahlen, Schäffer-Poeschel, Haufe Lexware, UVK, New Business and Medizinische Wissenschaftliche Verlagsgesellschaft
- Duncker & Humblot eLibrary / Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Economics and finance
Copyright years from 1996 to 2005
- Duncker & Humblot eLibrary / Best of reprints / Economics and finance
100 titles from 1875 to 1941
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection
Business and Economics, Science and Engineering, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Humanities, Area Studies
Further informations ...
- Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection Archive
from 1991 to 2017
- Engineering: copyright year 2014
- Computer science: copyright years 2016, 2020
- Quality management: copyright years 2016, 2020
- Economics: copyright years 2014, 2016
- Electrical engineering: copyright years 2019, 2020
- E-books from International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Over 18.400 Analytical Papers, Occasional Papers, Working Papers, Country Reports in Economics since 1946
Included in IMF eLibrary
- Karger eBooks Collection 1997 - 2013
from 1997 to 2013
- Packt Collections
Data (155 titles)
Programming (155 titles)
Web Development (130 titles)
Copyright years from 2017 to 2019 (some 2020)
80 E-books published by Fachmedien Recht und Wirtschaft and Boorberg
Access included in RuW-Online
- Economics, Copyright years 2005 - 2021
- Business and Management, Copyright years 2005 - 2021
- Economics and Finance, Copyright years 2005 - 2021
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Laws, Copyright years 2010 - 2021
- Engineering and Computer Science, Copyright years 2009 - 2021
- Medicine, Copyright years 2020 (access until March 31st 2021) and 2021
- Natural sciences, Copyright years 2020 (access until March 31st 2021) and 2021
- Psychology, Copyright years 2020 (access until March 31st 2021) and 2021
- Educational science and Social Affairs 2020 (access until March 31st 2021) and 2021
- J.B. Metzler Humanities 2020 (access until March 31st 2021) and 2021
- Medicine 2005 - 2008
- Chemistry and Materials Science 2005 - 2008
- wiso ebooks
More than 4.400 titles
Economics, Social Sciences
Publishers: Bank-Verlag, Bedey, Business Village, Datev, Diplomica, Duncker & Humblot, Gabal, Hampp, Haufe-Lexware, Schlütersche, Schattauer ...