- You can find information about our partner universities at the folliwng website.
- To find more information about the countries, you can visit the DAAD website (DAAD country profiles or Gate-Germany country profiles).
- The Faculty of Engineering is a member of the Ge4 network, so members of the network are also available for exchange, even if they are not partners of Pforzheim University.
If you have any questions about the partner universities, please do not contact the partner university directly, but contact us first.
1. Language certificate: For an application you will need the Institutional TOEFL ITP (score min. 560 - equivalent to B2 level) or for other languages a comparable certificate at min. B2 level.
2. Bachelor pre-dregree examination: You need a transcript with your Bachelor pre-dregree examination for the application.
This timeline provides an overview of when you should schedule which steps.
If you would like to switch your internship semester with your semester abroad, you can find more information and the necessary application form here.
Please consider the TOEFL test in your time planning. All information about the preparation courses can be found on the website of the Language Center.
For the winter semester: November 30 of the previous year
For the summer semester: May 31 of the previous year
For questions regarding the application process at Pforzheim University as well as at the partner universities, please contact:
Alina Ziss - Outgoing-Coordinator at the International Office
In addition to all the information on our website, we also offer a colloqium. This always takes place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11:00 to 12:30 in room W1.2.13 or on Thursdays by phone from 11:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 15:00 at 07231-286142. You do not need to register in advance for this.
For course-specific questions, please contact the faculty coordinators: