International students have to take care of the accommodation for the duration of their stay in Pforzheim independently. To do so there are different options presented below. The application for a room in one of the student halls will not be accomplished through the International Programs Office but has to be addressed directly to the administration of the respective student hall. The International Programs Office will gladly assist students with the room search but cannot offer the services of a housing office.
Student halls of Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe
Via Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe about 500 rooms in 4 student halls in Pforzheim are available.
- Student hall in Hagenschiessstr. 1 und 3
230 rooms, monthly rates: Euro 198-272
- Student hall in Hagenschiessstr. 5
48 rooms, monthly rates: Euro 202-262
- Student hall in St. Georgenstr. 15-17
129 rooms, monthly rates: Euro 256-297
(single apartment: Euro 319)
- Student hall in Lion-Feuchtwanger-Allee
64 apartments, monthly rates: Euro 260
- Student hall in Wurmbergerstr. 4c
33 rooms, monthly rates: Euro 252-300
Other student halls (private)
- Student hall in Keplerstr. 75
offered by Studentenwerk-FH e.V., 198 rooms, monthly rates: Euro 220; deposit requested: Euro 660
- Student hall in Holzgartenstr. 31
47 rooms, monthly rates: Euro 266 - 345
- Bernhardusheim offers single, double and triple rooms for pupils, trainees, interns and students
- Private apartment or room offers in shared flats (WGs) can be found on the university's bill-boards, but mainly on various internet platforms. The most known are www.wg-gesucht.de and www.studenten-wg.de
- The International Programs Office of Pforzheim University will mail a list of rooms, apartments etc. to all international exchange students. This housing list is continuously updated and will be sent to the students on receipt of the application forms.
- The AStA (students' council) regularly publishes a housing list with updated room offers. Check the website regularly for new offers!