International students have to take care of the accommodation for the duration of their stay in Pforzheim independently. To do so there are different options presented below. The application for a room in one of the student halls will not be accomplished through the International Programs Office but has to be addressed directly to the administration of the respective student hall. The International Programs Office will gladly assist students with the room search but cannot offer the services of a housing office.
Student halls of Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe
Via Studierendenwerk Karlsruhe about 500 rooms in 4 student halls in Pforzheim are available. All rooms are single bedrooms, you only share the facilities. Prices range between 215 and 380 Euro per month.
Please note that the room has to be rent for the whole semester (6 months)
- Student hall in Hagenschiessstr. 1 und 3
- Student hall in Hagenschiessstr. 5
- Student hall in St. Georgenstr. 15-17
- Student hall in Lion-Feuchtwanger-Allee
- Student hall in Wurmbergerstr. 4c
33 single rooms
Other student halls (private)
- Student hall in Keplerstr. 75
offered by Studentenwerk-FH e.V., 198 rooms
- Student hall in Holzgartenstr. 31
- Bernhardusheim offers single, double and triple rooms for pupils, trainees, interns and students
- Private apartment or room offers in shared flats (WGs) can be found on the university's bill-boards, but mainly on various internet platforms. The most known are https://www.wg-gesucht.de/en/ and www.studenten-wg.de
- The AStA (students' council) regularly publishes a housing list with updated room offers. Check the website regularly for new offers!