MBA International Management
We provide the academic and professional edge that will equip you with distinct competitive advantages for the business of tomorrow. International, generalist and profound classical management foundations are integrated with the most relevant future topics: Innovation Management, Sustainability and Globalization.
Get ready with us for the business of tomorrow!
At a Glance
• Full-time MBA
• 21 months (with no prior business knowledge)
OR 16 months short-track for business graduates
• Course Language: English
• Combination of General Management Education and Specialization in "Innovation Management" and "Sustainable Globalization"
• Electives in Consulting, Marketing, and Finance & Accounting
• Small class size (max. 25) and cross-cultural atmosphere
• Integrated German classes for internationals
• Company Experience through Guest Talks, Company Visits and On-Campus Events.
• Cooperation with firms like Bosch, Daimler, Mahle, Siemens and others
• Strong focus on management skills
• Undergraduate degree
• GMAT (min. score 550) or equivalent GRE
• TOEFL or IELTS
• Two years of full-time work experience after first university degree
• Motivation letter and essay on extra-curricular activities (one page each)
• Successful interview (personal or via Skype)
• Winter Semester: September 2016 (for undergraduates without a business background)
• Summer Semester : March 2017 (for business undergraduates only)
Euro 3000 tuition fee per Semester (+ Euro 148 Registration fee)
We do not charge an application fee.
We follow a policy of rolling application and admission throughout the year. Early applications are encouraged.
• June 15 (if visa needed) or July 31 (if no visa needed) – for September entry
• December 15 (if visa needed) or January 31 (if no visa needed) – for March entry (Business graduates only)
Study in Europe Virtual Fair USA and Canada
Date: 14 October 2016, 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. (CEST)
Organizor: Study In Europe
Drop by virtual booths of higher education institutions (e.g. colleges and universities), European national agencies, European embassies, and the Delegations of the European Union to the United States and Canada.
The participation in the virtual fair is free-of-charge! Prior online registration is mandatory to keep you up-to-date and to guide you to the platform where the virtual fair will take place.
Online registration will be possible by the end of July.