Which steps are necessary for a successful admission?
· Attending the refugee consultation hour
· Examination and recognition of reports or advice for possible pre-courses, testAS etc.
· Testing of language skills (also see question 7)
· Application for the summer semester until 15.7. / winter semester until 15.1.
(BSBA/Digital Enterprise Management: 31.5.)*
*Which degree programs are most suitable for refugees?
Pforzheim University offers the Bachelor degree program BSBA/Digital Enterprise Management. During the first four semesters lectures are only in English. During that time, the students can improve their language skills. Besides, the degree program has a high number of available places for foreign students. English language skills must be proven by TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
What are the required documents?
· higher education entrance qualification
· all records obtained by former university
· language certificates (German / English)
· proof of asylum application
· all documents must be translated into German or English
· certified copies only
I didn’t bring any certificates with me/ they can’t be verified – what now?
In this case the required qualifications can be proven by the study capability test „testAS“. This test can be a basis for a possible admission.
Furthermore, Pforzheim University can check the plausibility of non-certified documents and can research necessary documents. A consultation meeting is recommended.
On this website the examination of your documents can be done as well.
It is free for refugees
If you are a refugee you can make a motion that you do not have to pay the fee of the website