Due to the current situation, we can still only open the library under certain conditions.
Opening hours and further informations you may find here.
If you want to return books, please put them in our return box.
Please transfer your fees, cash payment is not possible.
Please register at the information desk with your name and student number.
If you do not wish to do so, you will not be able to use the library.
On the walk areas you have to wear a face mask.
It is not allowed to bring food to the study place.
Of course you can take a water bottle with you.
Here are the most important things to do to get access to electronic media:
1. From outside university always connect FIRST your own computer to the university via VPN
2. CLICK ALL LINKS ON THE LIBRARY WEBPAGES and not directly
3. If you have to register, always use your EMAIL “…@hs-pforzheim.de” and not a private Email
4. In the catalogue you will find for each e-book using-instructions
5. On the library pages there is information about each database and hints for use
6. If something new is available, we will notice the link on the library landing page under "News”
Please note: On sundays is the library closed.
Opening hours are announced at website "Öffnungszeiten"