In times of Corona both sub-libraries of University Pforzheim are closed until further notice!
Please use the electronic media.
If you need a book to lend or other information, please contact the library staff.
If you wish to return books, please put them in our return box. In the Design section of the library you can also make an appointment for contactless return.
The interlibrary loan is possible. There may be restrictions, as not yet all libraries are participating.
Until the end of summer semester 2020 the fees for the first, second and third reminder are reduced.
(First reminder 0,-€, second reminder 0,-€, third reminder 2,-€ and fourth reminder 6,50€)
Here are the most important things to do to get access to electronic media:
1. From outside university always connect FIRST your own computer to the university via VPN
2. CLICK ALL LINKS ON THE LIBRARY WEBPAGES and not directly
3. If you have to register, always use your EMAIL “…@hs-pforzheim.de” and not a private Email
4. In the catalogue you will find for each e-book using-instructions
5. On the library pages there is information about each database and hints for use
6. If something new is available, we will notice the link on the library landing page under "News”
Please note: On sundays is the library closed.
Opening hours are announced at website "Öffnungszeiten"